Monday, June 6, 2011
Final week of the experiment...
Today marks the first day of the 5th and final week of this year's Spring Experiment. This week the EWP rejoins the EFP from its week off and resumes normal activities. Today the EWP will be providing forecasters with a load of training material as they prepare to use the experimental products during real-time forecast/warning operations. Following the 4-hour PowerPoint session we will have the forecasters work through a WES case to get familiar with where the products are, what they look like and how to use them within their AWIPS workstations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are the PPTs available?
ReplyDeleteThey are only available on a website that requires a noaa LDAP login at the moment...
ReplyDeletehttps://secure.nssl.noaa.gov/projects/ewp2011/
If there is any specific presentation you would like, you can provide me with your email and I will send it to you.
-Chris
Thanks for the response... I'm not sure what's available but I'll take what you can ;) rdale@skywatch.org
ReplyDelete