Friday, June 10, 2011

End of the experiment...

Well, the 2011 Spring Experiment is now officially over. Ironically I just made some major facelifts to the blog, including a "follow by email" tool on the right-hand side. I would encourage everyone to follow this blog throughout the year as it is likely to be used by the UW-CIMSS local testbed with the Milwaukee/Sullivan WFO. We may also have an informal late summer experiment here in the HWT regarding fire weather that may have some interesting results.

I would like to thank everyone that visited this year and participated in our activities. Without visiting scientists, the feedback gained and interactions with the forecasters would have been greatly reduced. I would also especially like to thank everyone who helped set up and run the Spring Experiment this year. There are too many to list here, but without their efforts the Spring Experiment would not have happened.

Thank you all!
-Chris Siewert

No comments:

Post a Comment